Blueprint Gaming established itself in Newark, UK, in the early 2000s, as internet casinos became increasingly popular among gamblers in the United Kingdom – learn more here.
Gauselmann Group acquired them in 2008 because of their rising prominence in the gambling industry. Thanks to its parent company’s more than 500 locations worldwide; Blueprint got its start there.
They could compete with and surpass even the most well-known brands and famous names thanks to their newfound wealth. Because of this, we provide the most comprehensive collection of Blueprint mobile and online slots.
Why are Blueprint Gaming Slots Worth Playing?
Do you enjoy playing video slots that have a plethora of additional features? If so, you should try some slots by Blueprint Gaming.
Certainly, not all of their games are packed with extras, but that’s because, given enough time, most gaming firms will have developed various machines with various extras.
Blueprint slots, on the other hand, are always looking for new ways to spice up the action. These slots contain everything you could desire, including cascading reels, bonus games, free spins, multipliers, and expanded reels.
The primary characteristics are:
● Bonus buy options: You can pay a certain amount to buy the main bonus feature.
● Bonus gamble features: you can try to double or quadruple your bet by betting on your wins.
● Online slots with free spins: spin the bonus wheels for free spins.
● Click me Games: click to get cash rewards.
How often does Blueprint Gaming release brand-new online slot machines?
Compared to the 12–15 Elk slots (or somewhat more at Yggdrasil casinos) that you can expect to see each year, the 20 Blueprint slots you can expect to see each year is quite a lot.
That’s possible because they have the resources of the Gauselmann Group behind them, together with a massive staff of developers.
What are the top five Blueprint Gaming slot machines?
Even though there are many enjoyable options, we identified the best Blueprint slots by applying a sophisticated filtering system.
● Thundercats slot: This game has 5 free spins bonuses and 5 in-game bonuses that make the reels bigger.
● Mystery Spin Deluxe slot is similar to Megaways, but it is easier because it only uses linked reels to make 117,649 ways to win.
● Slot machine Spinal Tab: 243-way payout and more extras than we can list here.
● TV Series Featuring Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba “Rub a Dub” Again, it’s a Megaways slot, but this time around, the theme is fantastic, and you get seven extra spins in addition to the many wins you’ll rack up in the regular game.
● Diamond Mine is a slot game with Megaways, reels that fall, and big multipliers. Seriously, how could anyone dislike it?
● If you need help figuring out where to start, Mystery Spin Deluxe is a great simple real money game, while Spinal Tab has all the bonuses you could ever want.
Blueprint Megaways Slots: A Quick Word
With the release of the Bonanza slot machine, Big Time Gaming introduced the innovative megaways concept to its slot machines. Once developed, the software company licensed those mechanisms to anybody who needed them. Is it worth mentioning that Blueprint Megaways slots only crib from their gameplay? Yes and you can learn more. Since even if they do borrow something, it is ultimately up to the borrower to make it their own, and that is exactly what they do.