West Corporation History

West Corporation was founded in the year 1986. The company has been active for almost 33 years now. The founders of the company were Mary West and Gary West. The former name of the company was West Teleservices. The company had gained almost $100 million in net proceeds and also hired thousands of employees as well, within its first decade of operations. In the year 1996, the company was transformed into a limited public entity. In the year 2006, Quadrangle Group and Thomas H Lee Partners invested in the company. In the year 2015, the company was sold off to Alorica, which was again purchased by Apollo Global Management in the year 2017, for about $5.2 billion. As of the year 2018, the company had sacked almost 148 employees. Finally, it was rebranded to Intrado in 2019. The headquarters of the company is based in 11808 Miracle Hills Drive. The name of the place is Omaha, while the name of the state is Nebraska, USA. The pin code is 68154.

Also Read  Bristol Myers Squibb Corporate office Headquarters

West Corporation Corporate Founder

Founder: Gary and Mary West 

West Corporation Corporate Official Address

Address: 11808 Miracle Hills Drive, Omaha, NE 68154, United States

West Corporation Corporate Contact Details

  • Phone Number: 402-963-1200
  • Fax Number: N/A