Parker Hannifin History

Parker Hannifin Corp was founded in the year 1917. The company has been active for almost 102 years now. The founder of the company was Arthur L Parker. By the year 1927, the firm had expanded into aeroplanes. During WW II, the company had experienced a boom in business as the USA Air Force’s primary supplier of valves and fluid connectors. In the year 1964, the company was transformed into a limited public entity and it also joined the Fortune 500 companies list as well.

Also Read  Food Maxx Corporate office Headquarters

Parker Hannifin Corporate Founder

Founder: Arthur L. Parker

Parker Hannifin Corporate Official Address

Address: 6035 Parkland Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44124, USA

Parker Hannifin Corporate Contact Details