Have you ever wondered what it was like to forge metal and make jewellery in medieval times, where statement jewels were all the rage?
Well, thanks to Forge of Gems, you’ll be able to go behind the scenes, back in time to a forging room, where you could be in with a chance of playing with all things glistering, to create a one-of-a-kind jewellery piece whilst you play casino games at Griffoncasino.com.
Read on to find out more.
Forge of Gems
Enter what looks like a medieval furnace room, where cobbled floors lead to an almighty, piping hot furnace, where one side is home to five reels and three rows adorned with glistening gems and jewels.
With a feeling as though you’ve stepped back in time, this slot most certainly holds mechanics and technology from the world we live in today.
To spin the five reels and three rows, you’ll need to wager anything from 0.20 credits to 100 credits per spin. However, if you create the perfect sparkling match, you could see yourself winning up to 20,000x your wager.
To make the reels and rows glisten, there are many symbols spinning into play, many of them featuring a gem-like quality. Each holds different values when spun into a winning combination of three or more:
- 10 – Up to 0.4x your wager.
- J – Up to 0.3x your wager.
- Q – Up to 0.3x your wager.
- K – Up to 0.4x your wager.
- A – Up to 0.4x your wager.
- Pink Gemstone – Up to 0.5x your wager.
- Green Gemstone – Up to 0.6x your wager.
- Orange Gemstone – Up to 0.8x your wager.
- Blue Gemstone – Up to 1x your wager.
- Diamond Wild – Substitutes for all the above symbols, and pays up to 3x your wager.
- Red Flow Jewel Scatter – Three or more activate the Gembox Feature.
- Vertical Wild – Turns all symbols, apart from the scatter, into wilds within the reel.
- Horizontal Wild – Turns all symbols on the row into wilds.
- Vertical Splitter – Splits matching symbols on the reel, giving you further ways to potentially win.
- Horizontal Splitter – Splits symbols, apart from the Scatter, on a row, whilst also acting as a wild.
- Multiplier – Increases the multiplier by one, but resets between spin taken within the base game.
- Blank – A blank tile.
When forging jewels, you’ll discover three bonus features – Cascading Reels, the Forge Reel and the Gembox.
When a winning combination is created on the reels, it will disappear and leave gaps. However, in almost no time these gaps will be automatically filled by the cascading reels feature. Unlike other Slots you may find within the virtual casino, this game has an extra reel, a horizontal one called Forge Reel.
Symbols from the Forge Reel will fall and fill the gaps made from the winning combination of symbols. This will keep occurring until no further matches can be made and a new spin is required.
When activated by the Cascading Reels, the top horizontal reel will come into play and some of the symbols we learnt about earlier will come in useful:
- Vertical Wild
- Horizontal Wild
- Vertical Splitter
- Horizontal Splitter
It’s in the Forge Reel feature that multipliers can increase by 37x.
This feature is activated when three or more Red Flower Jewels land on the reels in the same spin. However, the rewards that are up for grabs depend on how many Red Flower Jewels the feature is opened with:
- 3 Scatters – 20x wager prize, 8 or 10 free spins.
- 4 Scatters – 30x wager prize, 10 or 15 free spins.
- 5 scatters – 40x wager prize, 10, 15 or 20 free spins.
Unlike the base game, there are no blanks to be found within this feature game, and a multiplier is always guaranteed.
Will you be able to handle the heat given off by the reels within the furnace of Forge of Gems? There’s only one way to find out!
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
Click HERE for more info.