Bank Of The West History

Bank Of The West was founded in the year 1874. The organisation has been operational for over 145 years now. The former name of the bank was the Farmer’s National Gold Bank. In the year 1880, the company changed its name to First National Bank. Then in the year 1970, when the BNP Bank established the French Bank of California, the company took over the First National Bank, in the year 1979, and changed its name to Bank of the West and also amalgamated with the French Bank of California.

Also Read  Rodeway Inn Corporate office Headquarters

Bank Of The West Corporate Founder

Founder: N/A

Bank Of The West Corporate Official Address

Address: 505 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA

Bank Of The West Corporate Contact Details

  • Phone Number: 415-765-4800
  • Fax Number: N/A
  • Email: N/A